Thursday, June 3, 2010

Reclaim Your Space


I look forward to the day that I can call myself an empty nester. I dream of coming home and finding the house the same as I left it, I snicker over having to load a dishwasher occasionally. I also dream of what I can do to convert those coveted bedrooms to more functional space. Now, granted, my empty nest days are a long way off, but I can dream. If you have a bedroom that you have been eyeing as your hobby room, exercise room, library, media room, or home office, we have several designs that can help you proclaim your space.


Book designs for a library
• Motivation or business quotes for a home office
Movie quotes for a theater room
• Sewing, scrapbooking, quilting, or other hobby designs
• Motivation and exercise quotes for an exercise room
• Welcoming messages for a guest room


If you can dream it, we can come up with a design for it


No comments: