Monday, September 22, 2008



Inspiration comes in many forms and often when you least expect it. If you have not read Randy Pausch's "The Last Lecture" then you owe it to yourself to take a few moments and immerse yourself in his powerful message.

I've created a new website, a new eBay store, and am diving in headfirst to retail marketing. I've been safe and sound in corporate America, and I'm not sure how this will all pan out, but I'm not ready to jump ship just yet. I hold out hope that there are creative people out there that will be inspired to write out loud and to use the wall lettering medium to share their typographical verve. My husband thinks I'm crazy (but then he's been living with my vinyl obsession for a while now). My teenage sons are non-committal, but I think they secretly would vote with him. My daughter is, as usual, the one that puts a positive spin on my ideas.

Welcome to our site, and welcome to the ideas and inspirations that I hope to share in this blog--and please feel free to post a comment if you've got design ideas or have a photo to share.

Cheers!

Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yayy! I love your designs! :)