Friday, November 20, 2009

New Holiday Designs for 2009


Yes, I know, Thanksgiving is not here yet. I couldn't help myself. This year is going to be different. This year I'll shop early and avoid the last-minute crowds. This year I'll get those cards out early. This year I'll bake cookies and take them to the neighbors. This year I'll... Nevermind, I know myself too well, and I won't be doing any of that. I will, however, put up a bunch of fun designs for our holiday collection to add some instant cheer.

I love vinyl decals for holiday and seasonal decorating. They are beautiful, look like a hand painted stencil, and are easily removable when the season is over. If you want to reuse the decals from year to year, then apply them to a plaque, to a large tile, or even to a mirror or a piece of plexiglass that can be stored and used again. If you're got a personal message that you would love to create for your space, then contact us and we'll get that personal masterpiece started for you.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go take down a few Halloween decorations...

No comments: