Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh, How My Wish List Has Changed

Once upon a time I dreamed of jewelry, a romantic vacation, or some personal and thoughtful little gift for Christmas (reality was more likely a kitchen appliance… I did mention this was a DREAM). After starting Trading Phrases, I’m now dreaming of more mundane things like a receipt scanner (ooh, organization!), or shinny new weeding tools. I’ll admit that the thought of the latest Photoshop or Illustrator are more thrilling than an iPod, and I’d be practically beside myself with a new wide format printer to branch out a bit with our product offerings. My stocking can be filled with new blades or cutting strips for the cutters, and I’d love a little elf to show up and update the colors on our designs on the website (the majority of our designs don’t have the latest colors—there are over 1000 to be updated, and I’m not going there right now). New vector art for more designs, a new font CD? Oh the possibilities are endless…

Of course the new kitchen appliance will also be lovely.

No comments: