Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow day



I'm watching fluffy flakes of snow fall from the sky, as the TV tells me that the county is under s snow emergency. We also have instances of thunder snow. I never heard of thunder snow until I moved to the Midwest, but it makes sense that you can have thunder and lightning in the rain, why not the snow?

Since we're going to be stuck in the house for a while, I'm beginning to go stir crazy. Even though I am constantly putting up new designs to test them out and get pictures of them, I have a lot of blank space that I just can't figure out what to put up. When I started this business, one of the things I planned on doing was to put up some designs and quotes that were near and dear to my heart. So far I haven't put up a single one that I planned on. Life is funny that way, you start down one path with a goal, and suddenly something else diverts your attention until you end up in an entirely new direction that you didn't even consider when starting out.
Here's my attempt at bringing a little spring into my life. It's a cute little kit that is easy to install and will make you smile every time you see it.

Cheers! Morgan

No comments: